Spring gem® is a fully water soluble foliar NPK fertiliser suitable for use on grassed areas such as fine turf, lawns, sports pitches and amenity areas. It can be sprayed on using a conventional nozzle and is compatible with some herbicides and moss killers. The combination of the 3 macronutients within Spring gem® (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium) help plants grow healthily and produce more crop yield. Each of the macronutrients have their own benefits; nitrogen aids with photosynthesis, phosphate helps plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow and potassium regulates CO2 uptake during photosynthesis.
Foliar fertilisers are more readily available to the plant when compared to granular fertilisers as they are absorbed through the leaf tissue rather than the root system, therefore the effects of using a foliar fertiliser are seen much quicker.
We recommend using Spring-gem from March-July when the grass is actively growing. Avoid spraying when ground is stressed due to frost or drought. Where possible, avoid spraying in bright sunlight as this could cause scorch to the grass.
- Fully water soluble.
- Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns, paddocks, pasture and sports turf.
- Compatible with certain pesticides and moss killers.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For use later in the year, look at Autumn-gem.
- Avoid spraying Spring gem in bright sunlight as this could result in scorching.
|Active Ingredient||14% nitrogen, 3% phosphate, 10% potassium|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 1 Hectares or 10,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||500ml - 1L per 20-40L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10-20 Litres per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer, Autumn|
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
£24.54 Inc VAT £20.45 Ex VAT As low as: £20.40
£45.00 Inc VAT £37.50 Ex VAT As low as: £37.20
£71.99 Inc VAT £59.99 Ex VAT As low as: £65.99
£45.00 Inc VAT £37.50 Ex VAT