20-10-10 is a quality NPK fertiliser which has been the standard treatment for paddocks or pasture for many years. This product is ideal for general maintenance or to feed grass for intensive hay production and grazing. The application rate will depend on how many times you will apply the product, and also what the grass is going to be used for. If you want to find out what is in your soil, and the amount of fertiliser you will require, then look at our Paddock Soil Analysis.
For a general feed we recommend 125kg/ha or 50kg/acre. If the area is going to be used to grow hay, or intesnively grazed, then look to apply up to 175kg/ha or 70kg/acre. If you require this product in a smaller amount, look at 20-10-10 Fertiliser 25kg bag.
If you really want to make your paddocks look good, consider over-seeding with Paddock Grass Seed. This will help to fill out any bare or thin patches.
*Please note, free delivery is only offered on fertiliser orders over £300 (ex VAT)*
* Please remember to state any special delivery instructions, especially for larger orders that will be arriving by lorry on a pallet. See point 6.8 of our T&C's https://www.agrigem.co.uk/terms *
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis
Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg
Recommendations are given in kg/ha
A fertiliser with the analysis 20:10:10 contains:-
20% Nitrogen 10% Phosphate 10% Potassium
So in a 600kg bag:-
20% of the 600kg is Nitrogen i.e. 120kg N
10% of the 600kg is Phosphate i.e. 60kg P
10% of the 600kg is Potassium i.e. 60kg K
- Do not graze until all fertiliser prills have completely disolved, typically 24 hours.
- If you are looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid
- View our range of walk behind, towable & mounted Fertiliser Spreaders
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Required Safety Equipment - Gloves
|Active Ingredient||20% Nitrogen, 10% Phosphate & 10% Potassium|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 8 Hectares|
|Area of Use||Paddock, Pasture|
|Safe For Use On||Paddocks, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||February, March, April, May, June, September, October|