The new range of FGA mounted sprayers manufactured by FarmGEM Ltd have been specifically designed with the UK amenity & turf market in mind. They are built to be extremely robust using high quality steel and components that are all specified to meet the latest legislation.
The compact design enables connection to most tractors. Operation is straight forward with all control functions located together and within easy reach. The operator has easy control of main on/off, individual spray section on/off, pressure adjustment, tank rinsing nozzle and turbo agitation jet.
The powerful 75 litre/min diaphragm pump provides more than adequate flow for application and can easily handle liquid fertilisers too. The liquid flow system is protected by both a large in-line suction filter and tank neck basket filter, cutting down on blocked pipes & nozzles.
Each machine is equipped with two separate clean water tanks for rinsing the machine including the internal surfaces of the tank via a spinning distribution nozzle; there is also an emergency clean water tank for hand washing. The boom height can be manually adjusted to suit differing conditions and spraying with only one wing boom open is possible for smaller areas. Also, as an option a retractable hose reel and spraying lance can be specified allowing applications away from the machine around buildings and pathways for example.
- 50m Hose Reel and Lance.
- Electric On/Off.
- 200 litre polyethylene rota moulded tank c/w remote drain.
- 26 litre clean water rinse tank c/w rota flush tank rinse nozzle.
- 8 metre steel constructed manual “Package Folding” boom.
- Adjustable boom height.
- 75 litre/min 3 cylinder diaphragm pump.
- Manual main on/off and 3 spray section control c/w pressure adjustment.
- Adjustable control mounting.
- Single quick fit nozzle bodies c/w flat fan nozzles.
- Quick fit spray line flush end caps.
- Fill hose holder.
- After a larger capacity boom sprayer? Take a look at the 400L FGA Boom Sprayer.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling or spraying chemicals.
**Please note this product can be delivered either on a pallet assembled or in its main components.**