MAPP No – N/A
LERAP Category – N/A
Active Ingredient – 4% Nitrogen, 0% Phosphate, 4% Potassium & 9% Ferrous Sulphate
Spreading Rate – 35-70g per m2
Area Covered – Up to 750m2
Pack Size – 25kg
Required Safety Equipment - Gloves
Nutrigrow™ 4-0-4+9fe is ideal for Autumn & Winter use for any grass area from sports fields to fine lawns. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm uniform granules. While it is commonly used during the cooler periods, it can be used all year round if you require a lower nitrogen mix. The high iron content will green grass up without promoting top growth & will also blacken moss. Use at an average of 50g per m2.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen the grass while also offering pre-stress conditioning. It also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
*Please note, free delivery is only offered on fertiliser orders over £300 (ex VAT)*
Benefits of Nutrigrow fertiliser include
- 6 weeks longevity
- Turf Response is seen within 7 days
- Granule Dispersal takes on average 4-5 days
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High Phosphate and Potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage. view our Fertiliser Spreaders
- If you require a liquid lawn fertiliser, then why not look at Autumn-gem™
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment
Excl. VAT: £28.00 Incl. VAT: £33.60 As low as: £17.00
Excl. VAT: £37.50 Incl. VAT: £45.00
Excl. VAT: £27.50 Incl. VAT: £33.00 As low as: £21.00
Excl. VAT: £19.25 Incl. VAT: £23.10 As low as: £11.90
Excl. VAT: £23.50 Incl. VAT: £28.20 As low as: £17.00
Excl. VAT: £16.00 Incl. VAT: £19.20 As low as: £14.50