MAPP No – N/A
LERAP Category – N/A
Active Ingredient – 4% Nitrogen, 12% Phosphate & 12% Potassium
Spreading Rate – 35-70g per m2
Area Covered – Up to 750m2
Pack Size – 25kg
Required Safety Equipment - Gloves
Sportsmaster fertiliser is a well established brand for use on lawns & turf. It has a mini-granular formulation which offers even spreading and a rapid breakdown for an immediate and consistent response.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen & offers pre-stress conditioning. It also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
Looking for a cheaper alternative? Why not look at Nutrigrow 3-12-12
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
*Please note, free delivery is only offered on fertiliser orders over £300 (ex VAT)*
Benefits of Sportsmaster Fertiliser include
- 6 weeks longevity
- Turf Response is seen within 7 days
- Granule Dispersal takes on average 4-5 days
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High Phosphate and Potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Mini-granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage. view our Fertiliser Spreaders
- If you require a liquid lawn fertiliser, then why not look at Autumn-gem™
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment