The 4-12-12 Everris ICL Sportsmaster fertiliser is a well-balanced NPK formula ideal for strengthening lawns and turf. It has a mini-granular formulation which offers even spreading and a rapid breakdown for an immediate and consistent response. A fast acting compound fertiliser, 4-12-12 Sportsmaster will help you gain a healthy, lush and vigorous lawn by encouraging a denser sward. Having a healthy lawn enables it to withstand many lawn issues such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought.
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it offers pre-stress conditioning.
Looking for a cheaper alternative? Why not look at Nutrigrow 3-12-12.
|Recommended Period of Use
| = Optimum time for application
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days.
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High phosphate and potassium levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Mini-granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Always read the product label before use.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage. view our Fertiliser Spreaders.
- If you require a liquid lawn fertiliser, then why not look at Autumn-gem™.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment.
- Improve the pH level of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.