Activator 90 is a popular brand known for it's quality adjuvant. Containing alcohol ethoxylates and natual fatty acids, this emulsifiable concentrate can be used with all approved pesticides which require a non-ionic wetter. Activator 90 also has a low application rate making it a popular choice for large scale users. This product will increase the activity of pesticides and herbicides helping the active ingredients absorb into the plant quciker and deeper. This improved formulation can be very useful when controlling tough waxy weeds such as ivy and ragwort.
How To Use:
Half fill the spray tank with water and commence agitation. Add the required quantity of Activator 90 and then add the recommended quantity of pesticide. Continue agitation while topping up the tank and during spraying.
- Improves pesticide/herbicide performance.
- Reduces drift.
- Improves retention.
- Has a built-in anti-foam/defoamer.
- There is no risk of over wetting and run-off.
- Authorised for use with all approved pesticides on all edible crops provided that the statutory conditions of use for the pesticide are followed.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with herbicides to control tough weeds such as ragwort.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue-gem to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Activator 90.
|Active Ingredient||750g/kg alcohol ethoxylates & 150g/kg natural fatty acids|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Depends on water rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||10ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||0.1% of spray solution|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Fruit Crops, Vegetables|