Amylo-X WG is a bio-fungicide used as a preventative method of control for powdery mildew and a range of other diseases, however it is most effective on the former. The active ingredient within Amylo-X (bacillus amyloliquefaciens plantarum D747) is a naturally occuring bacteria which produces anti-fungal compounds. These will then compete for space with the pathogen/disease that needs controlling.
Powdery mildew is a fungal disease that affects a wide range of ornamentals, garden plants and protected crops. The main symptom is white, powdery patches of fungus visible on the upper or lower leaf surface, flowers, stems and fruit, however the leaves of the plant may also become distorted. Whilst it normally affects new growth, powdery mildew may also attack old growth as well.
- No maximum residue levels so is ideal for use on edible crops.
- It has a unique mode of action so can be used as part of an IPM programme and will reduce the resistance by over use of other products.
- It can be used early on in the lifecycle of the crop.
- It can be used in organic growing.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Amylo-X can be applied 6 times per crop and 7 days between applications.
- Apply at very first signs of disease or when disease pressure is high. It can be used in conjunction with other pesticides.
- Amylo works best when the temperatures are above 15oC and the humidity is high.
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our material calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
You will need:Containers
Calculator Disclaimer This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out." Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end users are responsibile for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)