The Spear & Jackson Hand Trowel features heat-treated (hardened) carbon steel for strength and durability. This hand trowel features a narrow blade for transplanting plants easily, graduated blade markings, a hammered finished, epoxy coated head and a leather wrist strap. The Spear & Jackson range is designed for anyone who wants to transfrom their outdoor spaces without spending too much money.
- Narrow blade for transplanting plants.
- Graduated blade markings for easier measurement when planting.
- Hammer finished, epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis in the soil.
- Durable, clear laquered, weatherproofed ash wood handle.
- Leather wrist strap for carrying and hanging up after use.
- 10 year guarantee.
- For the matching hand fork have a look at the Spear & Jackson Hand Weed Fork.
- Take a look at the Spear & Jackson Digging Spade and Fork.
- For a durable and vibrant wheelbarrow take a look at the Vibrante Pick Up Haemmerlin Wheelbarrow.