A systemic glyphosate weedkiller that kills most tough and deep rooted weeds including brushwood, bracken and ivy. These simple soluble sachets can be dropped into water and applied using a watering can or a sprayer. Ideal for hard areas such as paths, patios, driveways and wasteground. Suitable for immediate replanting once the weeds have died as the treated foliage can be dug into the soil or composted.
How To Use:
- Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can.
- Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water or a watering can containing 4 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake gently to mix.
- For general weed control, spray or water evenly over 25sqm, avoiding run off from the leaves.
- For tough woody weeds including Rhodedendron, spray or water evenly over 15sqm, avoiding run off from the leaves.
- After application rinse the sprayer or watering can three times and pour rinse water over bare ground.
- Easy to use in a new drop and go, soluble sachet formulation. No pre-measuring or handling required!
- Suitable for using with a watering can or sprayer.
- Designed to target difficult weeds such as brambles, brushwood and Japanese knotweed.
- Effects will be seen on some weeds within a few days, but it can take up to 4 weeks.
- Ideal for use on paths, driveways, patios and wasteground.
- Ground can be immediately replanted or sown with seed once the treated weeds have died.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not touch water soluble bag; place whole bag directly into spray tank.
- Avoid spraying this product during windy conditions as it may drift onto neighbouring plants.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 6 hours or during drought conditions.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Bayer Super Strength Glyphosate Sachets.
|Active Ingredient||680g/L glyphosate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||250-450 m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1 sachet in 1 L water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can, Weed Wiper|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, Block Paving Weeds, Couch Grass, Dandelion, Dock, Driveway Weeds, Garden Weeds, General Weeds, Ground Elder, Kills Everything (Except Mare's Tail), Pavement Weeds|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does not apply|