Elliots Granular Calcified Seaweed is an organic and natural soil and lawn conditioner with calcium and magnesium. It breaks down heavy soils, improving the soil structure, promoting strong roots and vigourates plant growth. Calcified seaweed is produced from naturally occuring calcified algae.
- It lasts longer than fine powdered lime.
- Adds trace elements to soil (calcium and magnesium).
- Organic fertilisers benefit soil bacteria.
- Improves heavy clay soilsEncourages healthy roots
- Apply calcified seaweed fertiliser in early spring.
- Apply at a rate of 75g per m².
- It is not suitable for acid loving ericaceous plants.