Cercobin WG is a water dispersible granular protectant fungicide which will reduce the level of Fusarium Ear Blight in winter wheat and triticale and will reduce mycotoxin levels in the crop independently.
It also has multiple useful Extensions of Authorised Minor Use (EAMU) which include use on soft fruit, hops, protected tomatoes, ornamental cuttings & ornamental plant production. These are for a variety of dieases including Vascular Wilt, Rhizoctonia & other root diseases. Please speak to our horticultural specialist for specific information.
- Reduces Fusarium Ear Blight in winter wheat and triticale.
- Suitable for use all year round.
- Holds multiple EAMU.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Maintain agitation during application.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Cercobin.