Clinic UP® is a new tallowamine free total herbicide which replaces the popular Clinic Ace. This foliar applied glyphosate weed killer offers effective control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds including bramble, nettle and ivy. It can be used in a variety of crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. To keep areas weed free for up to 6 months, consider mixing with Paradise Long Lasting Weed Killer.
This new, quality glyphosate formulation has been re-developed and now no longer carries any hazard symbols. Removing the tallowamine aspect of the molecule has meant it is a 'clean labelled' product and is preferred under COSHH. When treating some larger or tougher weeds, you may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water. To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in Activate-g 1L which is a powerful herbicide enhancer. If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 5L.
We also have this product in a 5L Container.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||15ml per litre of water
||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
||25-35ml per litre of water
||Most perennial weeds
- Foliar applied total herbicide offering control over a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds and grasses.
- Tallowamine free formulation.
- 'Clean labelled' product- preffered under COSHH.
- Can be used in variety of areas including a large number of crops.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift onto neighbouring non-target plants or crops.
- If treating waxy weeds such as Ivy or Bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Clinic UP®.
CLINIC is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Roundup®, Gallup®, Rosate®, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.