Product now disconituned by the manufacter. Please view Gallup Biograde as a suitable alternative. This contains the same amount of active ingredient & is available in the same pack sizes.
Clinic UP® is a new tallowamine free total herbicide which replaces the popular Clinic Ace. This foliar applied glyphosate weed killer offers effective control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds including bramble, nettle and ivy. It can be used in a variety of crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. To keep areas weed free for up to 6 months, consider mixing with Paradise Long Lasting Weed Killer
This new, quality glyphosate formulation has been re-developed and now no longer carries any hazard symbols. Removing the tallowamine aspect of the molecule has meant it is a 'clean labelled' product and is preferred under COSHH. When treating some larger or tougher weeds, you may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water. To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in Activate-g 1L which is a powerful herbicide enhancer. If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 5L
Find bigger containers more practical? Why not look at Gallup Biograde 20L
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||15ml per litre of water
||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
||25-35ml per litre of water
||Most perennial weeds
- Foliar applied total herbicide offering control over a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds and grasses.
- Tallowamine free formulation.
- 'Clean labelled' product- preffered under COSHH.
- Can be used in variety of areas including a large number of crops.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift onto neighbouring non-target plants or crops.
- If treating waxy weeds such as Ivy or Bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Glove, when handling Clinic UP®.
CLINIC is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Roundup®, Gallup®, Roaste®, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.