Clovermax is a selective clover-safe herbicide used for the control of weeds in pasture including charlock in wheat, barley and oats. The main benefit of Clovermax is that it is one of few products on the market that will not affect clover in newly seeded leys. This product is suitable for use on grassland with direct, undersown & re-seeds of clover. Clovermax can also be used on cereals undersown with red or white clover.
It will control many weeds including fat hen, buttercup, docks, plantain, creeping thistle, shepard’s purse, bindweed, field pennycress & corn buttercup. Please consult the label for a full list of controllable weeds.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Selective herbicide specially formulated to be safe on clover.
- Provides effective control over annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds such as buttercup, docks and thistle.
- Ideal for use in grassland or pasture.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- Consider adding in Activate-g if you are treating waxy weeds.
- Mow or roll several weeks before application if weeds are tall.
- Avoid applying in very cold conditions as effectiveness may be reduced.
- Do not use Clovermax immediately before or after sowing any crop.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Clovermax.
|Active Ingredient||240g/L 2,4-DB + 40g/L MCPA|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 2 Hectares|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||7 L/ha in 100–400 L/ha water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Buttercup, Dock, Fat Hen, Horse Tail, Nettle, Plantain, Ribwort Plantain, Shepherds purse, Thistle|
|Area of Use||Pasture|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||Spring, Summer|