The Cooper Pegler CP15 Knapsack Sprayer has a unique diaphragm pump system that, when combined with a pressure control valve, provides many years of trouble free and accurate protection. As well as offering excellent reliabilty, the pump system on the Cooper Pegler CP15 has brass components which both avoids premature wear to the pump and increases the durability.
This automatic knapsack sprayer comes with a Hypro deflector & conne nozzle, along with an integrated pressure regulator and additonal padding on the straps.
- 15 litre tank.
- Robust, ergonomic and lightweight.
- 140mm filler neck.
- Max working pressure- 3 bar
- Total weight empty- 5.12kg
- Total weight full- 21.5kg
- 1140mm hose.
- Harness is made from UVL protected polyethylene pads with polyester fibre braiding.
- 500mm lance.
- Take a look at the videos below for more information on the Cooper Pegler brand, maintainence and safety harness.
- After a cheaper knapsack sprayer? Take a look at the Micron KS16.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling and spraying chemicals.
- Keep a Chemical Spill Kit nearby incase of spillages.