This Dark Brown Creocote has similar characteristics to traditional Creosote but does not contain biocide preserver. As well as staining the wood, this Creocote is an oil based wood treatment that helps protect rough cut timber by repelling water and preventing ingress.
Traditional Creosote was withdrawn from sale to the general public in 2003. Due to continued demand, Bartoline was instrumental in the development of Creosote Substitute, a preparation comprising of petroleum distillates and synthetically manufactured substitutes. As from the 1st February 2009, Creosote Substitute has been withdrawn from sale however Bartoline has introduced an alternative non-biocidal product Creocote Oil Based Timber Treatment.
- Suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber.
- Protects against water damage and ingress.
- Gives a traditional appearance when dry.
- Does not contain biocide preserver.
- Ideal for sheds and fences.
- Use white spirit to clean your brushes after use.
|MPN||Does not apply|