CRYPTOcontrol contains adult Cryptolaemus montrouzieri which provide effective control against mealy bugs. Part of the Biopesticide / Nematode range for the natural control of pests, CRYPTOcontrol works by the Cryptolaemus montrouzieri larvea eating mealy bug eggs and larvea. Adult Cryptolaemus montrouzieri will eat the mealy bug at all growth stages.
Cryptolaemus montrouzieri will also eat aphids and scale insects if they cannot source any more mealy bugs.
CRYPTOcontrol can be used on any crop with temperatures above 16oc.
Storage: This product is perishable as it is a live product. They should only be stored for a maximum of 2 days after reciept and must be stored at a temperature of 8-10oC.
Choose from 2 pack sizes:
- 10 Larvae (Early growth Stage) Covering 1 - 5 m2. Ideal for personal use on house plants.
- 100 Nymphs (Later growth stage) Covering 10 - 50 m2. Ideal for use on a larger scale.
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment – children and pets need not be excluded from the areas.
- Effective, chemical free form of pest control.
- Suitable for organic production.
- Do not use sticky traps in conjuction with CRYPTOcontrol as the Cryptolaemus montrouzieri will get caught on them.
- Use within 2 days of delivery.
Please note that delivery can take up to 2 weeks - these are a live product that have specific transportation and storage conditons.
**Due to the fact this is a living organism and requires refrigerated transport, all delivery details must be correct and someone must be in to receive the parcel. Failure to do this will likely result in the product having to be replaced at an additional cost**
|Active Ingredient||Cryptolaemus montrouzieri|
|Pack Size Coverage||10 Larvae pack = 1 - 5 sqm. 100 Nymph pack = 10 - 50 sqm.|
|Application Method(s)||Watering Can|
|Period Of Use||May, June, July, August, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does not apply|