Decis Forte is a broad spectrum pyrethroid insecticide formulated to control pests such as aphids and caterpillars in a range of agricultural and horticultural crops. Decis Forte is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 100g/L deltamethrin.
Apply as a medium quality spray (as defined by BCPC). Decis Forte is not systemic and it is, therefore, important that the amount of water is sufficient to permit good spray coverage of the foliage, particularly in beans, peas, glasshouse crops and ornamentals. Use only nozzles designed and recommended for the volume to be applied.
Pests controlled (where there are no resistant strains) include:
Opomyza spp. (Yellow cereal fly), Aphids, Whitefly, Phyllotreta spp., Brassica flea beetle, Pea and Bean Weevil, Pea Moth, Pollen Beetle, Cabbage Seed Weevil, rassica Pod Midge, Cabbage Stem Flea beetle, Rape Winter Stem Weevil, Caterpillars (various), Psylla spp. (Apple and Pear Suckers), Cydia pomonella (Codling Moth), Tortrix moth complex, Capsid Bugs, Scale Insects, Mealy Bugs, Cutworms (Noctuid larvae), Thrips, Sawfly, Raspberry Beetle, Pea Midge.
- Controls a wide range of pests including aphids, whitefly and mealy bugs.
- Can be used all year round.
- Ideal for use on agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Decis Forte.
- Do not spray onto wet crops as this is likely to cuase run-off.