This high quality grass seed mixture is suitable for new and existing areas. It produces an attractive, fine, dense quality sward for use on non ryegrass ornamental lawns and landscape areas. This mixture is also available in a 2kg Pack.
This seed has been treated with Headstart® GOLD, which is the latest in seed treatment technology for grass seeds. The coating improves performance and ensures maximum germination and establishment so that a healthy well rooted sward can grow. Headstart® GOLD is a further development of the well-recognised HEADSTART® treatment and has been developed using the latest scientific findings and field experience. Each seed has been coated with seaweed extracts, bio-stimulants, molybdenum, copper, sulphur & phosphorus. Sow at 30-50g/m². If you looking for a cheaper alternative, why not try Premier Formal Lawn 2kg.
- 50% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
- 25% Chewings Fescue
- 20% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 5% Browntop Bent
- Ideal for non-ryegrass ornamental lawns and landscape areas.
- Produces a high quality, attractive, dense sward.
- Treated with Headstart® GOLD.
- Do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with a Spring fertiliser such as 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to gain a better understanding of your lawn.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.