Devrinol is a residual herbicide which controls various annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds (such as chickweed, poppy, fat-hen and knotgrass) in ornamental plant production, tree plantations, fruit and forestry. For best results, Devrinol must be used between 1st November and the end of April.
In order to ascertain if this will be safe around your wanted vegetation please speak to one of our technical team.
- Controls a wide range of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Can be used in areas of ornamental plant production, tree plantations, fruit crops (including strawberries, blackcurrants, gooseberries and raspberries) and forestry.
- Suitable for use in a mixture with other residual herbicides.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Application to strawberries, blackcurrants, gooseberries and raspberries must be made after 1st November and before the end of February.
- Before planting any following crop, the soil should be mould-board ploughed to a depth of 20cm.
- Surface manure, straw and moss may reduce weed control provided by Devrinol.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Devrinol.
|LERAP Category||Crop over 5m - see authourisation for details|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 5,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||90ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||9L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, General Weeds, Groundsel, Meadow Grass, Speedwell|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Horticulture, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||January, February, March, April, November, December, Autumn, Winter|
|MPN||Does not apply|