Dipel DF is a water dispersible, granular biological insecticide used for the control of caterpillars in vegetables, soft fruit, ornamentals and amenity vegetation. Dipel is also effective on Brown Tail Moths. This natural insecticide acts quickly on larvae after initial ingestion and can be used as part of a programme with conventional insecticides in order to target a wider range of pests.
Outdoor cabbage*, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli
Outdoor and protected ornamentals
Protected tomato, cucumber and pepper
0.75 – 1.0 kg/ha**
*In case of infestation with cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae, use the higher rate.
** Use lower rate for normal infestations of young larvae and higher rate for heavier infestations of advanced
- Can be used on a wide range of crops including outdoor brassica, ornamentals, some fruit and some protected edible crops.
- Formulated as a water dispersible granule of a naturally occurring micro-organism.
- Acts quickly on target larvae after initial ingestion of treated plant vegetation.
- Ideal for use as part of an integrated pest management programme
- Controls the caterpillar larvae of Lepidopterous pests
- Larvae stop feeding and die within 24-72 hours
- Biodegradable – leaves no detrimental residue
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply at the first sign of any crop damage.
- Suggested time of application: between April - October.
- For a broader spectrum insecticide consider Pyrethrum 5EC.