Envy is a new post-emergence herbicide designed to specifically target buttercup, daisy and dandelion on areas of grass-seed crops, newly sown leys and established grassland; however this foliar acting herbicide is also effective on broad-leaved weeds such as thistles and chickweed. With a short window between spraying and returning grazing animals, Envy is ideal for use on paddocks and pastures. This product is also one of the few on the market that is safe for use on newly sown leys.
If looking to treat sycamore seedlings, take a look at our Sycamore Guide . Ingestion of the toxic sycamore seeds, leaves or seedlings by grazing horses (usually in autumn or spring time) often results in fatal illnesses such as Atypical myopathy or sycamore poisoning.
To improve the effectiveness, consider using with Activate-G Herbicide Enhancer.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Envy gives strong control on buttercups, dandelions, daisies and other perennial weeds.
- Controls chickweed in established grassland.
- One of a few herbicides which can be used on newly sown leys.
- Wide use period - Envy can be applied between 1st February and 30th November.
- Very short grazing interval (only 7 days!) allows animals to be returned to paddocks quickly.
- No manure restriction - manure can be used immediately if picked for use in garden and allotments.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Mix in with Vivendi to increase the spectrum of controlable weeds.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Avoid spray drift onto neighbouring non-target crops and plants.
- Apply Envy as a medium spray as defined by the BCPC system.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Envy.
|Active Ingredient||100g/L fluroxypyr & 2.5g/L florasulam|
|LERAP Category||Crop over 5m - see authourisation for details|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 2 Hectares or 5 acres|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||100-200ml in 20L per 1000m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||2L per Hectare or 800ml per Acre|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Buttercup, Daisy, Dandelion|
|Area of Use||Paddock, Pasture|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Paddocks, Pasture|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|