When working with agrochemicals & fertilisers gloves should always be worn. This particular type of glove has been specially designed to offer excellent protection against chemicals. It is the industry standard 330mm length and 0.38mm thick, offering you the best protection. These gloves are made from a non-slip material and are also flock lined for comfort.
Please note these are one size only.
- Specifically designed to protect against chemicals.
- Industry standard length and thickness.
- Non-slip material
- Flock lined for comfort.
- Ideal for spraying herbicides, pesticides and fungicides.
- Alongside gloves, Coveralls and an Eye Shield should be worn when handling chemicals such as pesticides, fungicides and herbicides.
- Watch our refresher video on How To Use A Knapsack Sprayer.