Evoque is a fungicide adjuvant system which can also be used in mixtures with herbicides, insecticides, moss killers & micronutrients. Getting excellent coverage is vital when treating diseases, therefore it is important to use a product that will allow this to happen. As well as acting as a spreader across the leaf, Evoque increases the spray droplet's penetration into the leaf surface, ensuring the active ingedient of the fungicide is utilised. Evoque will stop droplets bouncing or running off the leaf tissue as they will stick to the surface and then start to spread out - covering the whole leaf.
Evoque can improve control by over 20% when compared to just using a fungicide on its own. This is made possible by Evoque's unique uptake agent that draws the chemical into the plant.
While Evoque is mainly used with fungicides, we have seen some very good results when used to penetrate thick layers of moss in grass. Use this in conjunction with Ferro-gem.
- Enhances action of penetrant & systemic fungicides.
- Optimises external foliage coverage.
- Maximises internal uptake of active ingredient.
- Can also be mixed with herbicides, insecticides, moss killers and micronutrients.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- A well managed fertiliser program will also help aid stress from disease.
- If using herbicides, consider mixing in Activate-G Herbicide Enhancer.
|Active Ingredient||652g/L fatty acid methyl esters, 112g/L trisiloxane organosilicone copolymers|
|MAPP NO||ADJ A0754|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 4 Hectares or 40,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||0.2% of spray solution|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||100ml per 100L of water|