MAPP No – ADJ A0754
LERAP Category – N/A
Active Ingredient – 652g/l fatty acid methyl esters + 112g/l trisiloxane organosilicone copolymers
Knapsack Rate – 0.2% of spray solution
Boom Sprayer Rate – 100ml per 100L of water
Area Covered – Up to 4 Hectares or 40,000m2
Pack Size – 1L
Evoque is a fungicide adjuvant system which can also be used in mixtures with herbicides, insecticides, moss killers & micro-nutrients. It enhances how spray droplets can penetrate the leaf surface & will also act as a spreader across the leaf surface.
It will stop droplets bouncing or running off the leaf tissue, as they will stick to the surface & then start to spread out - covering the whole leaf. Getting excellent coverage is vital when treating diseases.
Evoque can improve control by over 20% when compared to just using a fungicide on its own. This is done by drawing the chemical into the plant using a unqiue uptake agent.
While Evoque is mainly used with fungicides, we have seen some very good results when used to penetrate thick layers of moss in grass. Use this in conjunction with Ferro-gem
- Enhances action of penetrant & systemic fungicides
- Optimises external foliage coverage
- Maximises internal uptake of active ingredient
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed
- A well managed fertiliser program will also help aid stress from disease
- If using herbicides, consider mixing in Activate-G Herbicide Enhancer
Product Label - click
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) - click