Nutrigrow Revive is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system. Revive contains 3 powerful macronutrients which are suitable for use on a wide range of crops including turf, fruit, ornamentals & grassland. Revive is particularly suited to the reproductive phase to stimulate flower & fruit development. Also, as it contains a huge 30% of potassium it is ideal for those requiring this macronutrient at a higher level. Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from January to December at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 25 grams of product per square metre in 30ml of water up to 50 grams per square metre in 60ml of water.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Contains high levels of potassium.
- Delivers more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
- Stimulates fruit and flower development.
- Suitable in a wide range of situations.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser.
- If you require a liquid all-in-one, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
|Active Ingredient||15% nitrogen, 5% phosphate, 30% potassium, 3Mg, 5S03|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 1 Hectare or 10,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1-3kg per 10 litres of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||25-60kg per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|MPN||Does not apply|