Nutrigrow Rose Fertiliser is a quality NPK fertiliser specifically designed to help roses look their best. This fertiliser has been specifically formulated to deliver the nutrients which rose plants require in order to grow well & stay healthy. Nutrigrow Rose Fertiliser contains 5% nitrogen, 5% phosphate and 10% potassium. The high level of potassium is ideal for roses as this macronutrient is vital for the formation of chlorophyll and the production of a large number of blooms. The lower level of nitrogen within this fertiliser is excellent for roses as the foliage growth does not overtake the bloom production.
- Specifically designed to treat roses.
- Contains high levels of potassium compared to nitrogen and phosphate to ensure maximum bloom production.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||5% nitrogen, 5% phosphate, 10% potassium|
|Pack Size Coverage||750m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||35-50g/m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Horticulture, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Safe Around Shrubs|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|