Kelpak is an organic biostimulant containing a concentrated extract of the kelp species Ecklonia maxima used to encourage root growth. As well as improving both crop yield and quality, Kelpak will also aid recovery after periods of stress such as drought or waterlogging. It contains a high ratio of auxin like elements that promote plant health.The kelp concentrate used in Kelpak is manufactured using a unique cell-burst process without heat, chemical digestion or dehydration. This patented process ensures maximum retention of the auxins and cytokinins found in this species of kelp. Kelpak also contains a wide range of nutrients, vitamins and amino acids.
Kelpak can be used on amenity turf, ornamentals, glasshouse crops, soft fruit, cut flowers and salads.
How To Use:
- Rate depends on crop but varies between 1L - 4L per hectare in a minimum of 200 l/ha water.
- The spray tank should be filled with half the required water. After shaking the container, measure the required amount of Kelpak and add to the tank whilst maintaining constant agitation. Add remaining water to correct dilution and spray.
- Do not tank mix with cytokinin products as this will negate the benefit of auxin stimulation. Do not tank mix with copper based fungicides.
- Improves quality and yield of crops.
- Aids recovery of crop after periods of stress.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients, vitamins and amino acids.
- Approved for use on amenity turf, ornamentals, glasshouse crops, soft fruit, cut flowers and salads.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue-Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
|Active Ingredient||A mix of Plant Hormones, Amino Acids & Vitamins|
|Pack Size Coverage||Crop Dependent|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||50ml - 200ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||1-4L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Agricultural Crops, Amenity Turf, Horticulture, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Plants, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Apply 1.5-3 l/ha for most crops, 3-4 l/ha for potatoes, in a minimum of 200 l/ha water.
Turbo Mist Spray: Sprays vary from 2-4 L/ha. The ratio of Kelpak to water needs to be increased to maintain a 1:300 dilution when volume above 1000 L/ha is used.
Soil Drench: Can be applied as soil drench around the root base of trees and plants or seedbeds in a 0.5-1% solution
Drip Irrigation: Apply as pulse at the end of irrigation cycle and do not dilute more than 1:1000. Always read the label before use