NutriFlo Man-Sul is a foliar-applied fertiliser containing 15% manganese and 24% sulphur- two key elements for foliar nutrition. Manganese is an important element for the production of chlorophyll which is required for photosynthesis- the process that gives leaves their healthy green colouration. It also helps to convert nitrogen into useable enzymes for the plant making more efficient use of the nitrogen.
In years gone by, sulphur was readily available in the atmosphere as a waste product from industry. Due to the clean air act, there are no longer any natural sources of sulphur available in the UK. Sulphur is vital for making the most efficient use of nitrogen in plants. Regular applications of sulphur have also demonstrated an ability to prevent some disease & pest infestations.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Contains two key elements for foliar nutrition- manganese and sulphur.
- Prevents diseases and pest infestations.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling NutriFlo Man-Sul.
|Active Ingredient||15% manganese + 24% sulphur|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||30,000m2 or up to 3 Hectares|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||15ml per litre of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||2-5L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Paddocks, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|