Sward-booster G takes plant nutrition beyond conventional fertilisers by combining a unique, powerful package of 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources.
Sward-booster G was developed for application primarily as a foliar fertiliser, however it can also be applied through fertigation systems for salad and soft fruit crops. Sward-booster G facilitates maximum utilisation of nutrients, water, CO2 and light to maximise growth efficiency.
Sward-booster G is ideal for feeding or aiding stressed grass including lawns, sports pitches, racecourses, paddocks & amenity areas. It can be used on plants of all sizes & ages providing they are actively growing. Sward-booster G is fast-acting with absorption into the crop within 12 to 24 hours. It can be used alone as a biostimulant or tank-mixed with a wide range of products. Apply at 14 to 28-day intervals to maintain the effect. One application early in the crop cycle is often of most benefit.
Total Nitrogen 1.48% Ammonical N 1.08% Nitrate N 0.18% Organic N 0.22% Phosphorus (P2O5) 0.34% Potassium (K2O) 0.97% Magnesium (MgO) 0.1% Boron 0.027% Copper 0.036% Iron 1.1% Manganese 0.036% Molybdenum 0.018% Zinc 0.036% Seaweed Extract 5% Humic Acid Complex 0.6% 19 L-form Amino acids package 5%
|Sward-Booster Amino Acid Package|
Sward-booster additionally contains Humic and Fulvic acids and soluble seaweed extract, rich in a wide range of organic biostimulants and organic nutrients.
- Can be applied both as a foliar fertiliser and through fertigation systems.
- Contains a powerful package of 19 essential amino-acids, humic acid complex, seaweed and major and minor nutrients from organic and inorganic sources.
- Maximises growth efficiency by promoting the maximum utilisation of nutrients, water, CO2 and light.
- Can be used on all plants no matter their size or age.
- Absorbs into the crop within 12-24 hours.
- Non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Use this product on young or stressed grass to promote recovery.
- If you require a mix with trace elements in it, look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after handling Sward-booster G.
|Active Ingredient||See analysis in description|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||10-20ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||Depends on crop, usually between 5-10L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Application rate (foliar application):
Apply 5 to 20 litres/ha depending on crop size. Dilute into 200 to 600 litres of water.
For small areas via knapsack sprayer etc. dilute at 2 to 5ml/litre and apply to run-off.
Use of amino acids is a known method to increase crop yield and quality. Even though plants have the capacity to biosynthesize all of the amino acids that they require from nitrogen, carbon oxygen and hydrogen, the process is quite complex and energy consuming. The application of amino acids contained in Sward-booster allows the plant to save energy on this process during critical growth stages.
Amino acids are fundamental ingredients in a protein’s biosynthetic process and nearly twenty amino acids types are involved in biosynthetic processes. Studies have shown that amino acids can directly or indirectly benefit a plants physiological activities.
Amino acids can be applied through foliar feeding, or via fertigation to the roots and soil biota.