Blood Fish & Bone is an organic-based general purpose plant food which provides the major nutrients required for strong healthy growth. This granular fertiliser contains three active ingredients- nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. The nitrogen encourages strong growth and green, rich foliage whilst the slow release phosphate increases root growth.
Blood Fish & Bone is a granular, powdered material which can be applied (via hands or spreader) to all plants and crops.
When using before planting or sowing apply Blood Fish & Bone at 140g/m2 and lightly fork or rake into the soil. When using this product as a top dressing apply at 70g/m2 and lightly fork into the soil.
- Can be applied to all plants and crops.
- Provides major nutrients needed for strong and healthy growth.
- Can be spread by hand or with a spreader.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Water in the fertiliser if it does not rain within 14 hours of application.
- Keep off of plants and stems.
|Active Ingredient||5% nitrogen, 5% phosphate & 6.5% potassium|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|