Flower & Vegetable 5.3-7.5-10 is a quality NPK fertiliser suitable for treating many flowers, plants & vegetables. It is a mini-granular compound fertiliser which offers an excellent spreading patten and will release over a 6 week period. Flower & Vegetable is suitable for application at any time of the year providing the target plant is actively growing.
This fertiliser has been specifically formulated to deliver the nutrients which most plants require in order to grow well & stay healthy. We would recommend not to treat a crop which will be harvested within 10 days of application.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product, To find out exactly what nutrients you may need, consider having a Soil Analysis done.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 5.3:7.5:10 contains: 5.3% nitrogen, 7.5% phosphate, 10% potassium.
- So in a 25kg bag: 5.3%of the 25kg is nitrogen i.e. 1.32kg N, 7.5% of the 25kg is phosphate i.e. 1.87kg P, 10% of the 25kg is potassium i.e. 2.5kg K + other vital trace elements.
- For more information on Fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Suitable for use on flowers, plants and vegetables.
- Mini-granular compound formulaton- has excellent spreading pattern.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||5.3% nitrogen, 7.5% phosphate, 10% potassium + trace elements|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||500m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||500|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||50g per m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Horticulture, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|
£17.76 Inc VAT £14.80 Ex VAT As low as: £16.20
£45.00 Inc VAT £37.50 Ex VAT As low as: £38.40
£71.99 Inc VAT £59.99 Ex VAT As low as: £65.99
£113.99 Inc VAT £94.99 Ex VAT As low as: £103.19