Choose from a full or hollow cone pattern for comprehensive coverage. This Cone Nozzle operates at 1-5 bar pressures depending on requirements. The 80° angle is easy to direct & the two piece construction separates for easy cleaning.
These Cone Nozzles produce a high velocity fine spray which swirls around in a cone pattern. They give good target coverage and are therefore ideal for use with contact acting agrochemicals such as fungicides and insecticides and for penetrating dense canopies. Also suitable for band and knapsack spraying.
- Easy to direct 80° angle.
- Produces a high velocity fine spray.
- Easy to clean.
- Ideal for using with contact acting herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
- Variety of cone types.
- After a nozzle with a coarse spray pattern? Take a look at this Knapsack Deflector Nozzle.
- For an excellent knapsack sprayer take a look at the Berthoud Vermorel 2000 Sprayer.
- Use a Knapsack Shield to prevent spray drift damage.