Gallup® Home & Garden is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds (for example docks, nettles, willowherb, dandelion and bindweed) in all garden and amenity situations. Gallup® Home & Garden is one of the few professional strength formulations of glyphosate on the market that is available for non-professional users.
This is a quality glyphosate formulation with full amenity approval. It will control all general weeds and grasses, although some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 5L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water (knapsack), or the inclusion of an herbicide enhancer such as Activator-g 1L. Gallup® Home & Garden has no lasting effects in the soil meaning that cultivations and planting can be conducted as little as 7 days after application.
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|5 Litres||25ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in amenity and garden situations.
- One of few industrial stength glyphosate herbicides approved for amateur use.
- Does not have any lasting effects on the soil- planting can be conducted 7 days after application!
- Rainfast in 6 hours.
- Safe for children and animals once the spray has dried fully.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring plants.
- Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Small Pack.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still condtions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup® Home & Garden.
Gallup® is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Roundup® , Rosate®, Clinic Ace®, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.
|Active Ingredient||360g/L glyphosate|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||0.25 Hectares or 2,500m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||240ml per 10L of water covers 400m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||4L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Annual Weeds, Garden Weeds, Pavement Weeds|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
|MPN||Does not apply|