Gallup® Home & Garden is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds (for example docks, nettles, willowherb, dandelion and bindweed) in all garden and amenity situations. Gallup® Home & Garden is one of the few professional strength formulations of glyphosate on the market that is available for non-professional users.
This is a quality glyphosate formulation with full amenity approval. It will control all general weeds and grasses, although some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 5L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water (knapsack), or the inclusion of an herbicide enhancer such as Activator-g 1L. Gallup® Home & Garden has no lasting effects in the soil meaning that cultivations and planting can be conducted as little as 7 days after application.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||15ml per litre of water
||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
||25ml per litre of water
||Most perennial weeds
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in amenity and garden situations.
- One of few industrial stength glyphosate herbicides approved for amateur use.
- Does not have any lasting effects on the soil- planting can be conducted 7 days after application!
- Rainfast in 6 hours.
- Safe for children and animals once the spray has dried fully.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are treating larger areas then look at Gallup Biograde 20L
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring plants.
- Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Small Pack.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still condtions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup® Home & Garden.
Gallup® is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Roundup® , Rosate®, Clinic Ace®, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.