Gallup Hi-Aktiv is the new high strength and non-hazardous formulation from the popular brand, Gallup. Hi-Active is one of the strongest glyphosates on the market with a massive 490g of glyphosate per litre.
It is a foliar applied total herbicide for effective control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds. It can be used in many crops, grassland, orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. This is a quality glyphosate formulation which will control all general weeds and grasses. Although, some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 4.4L/ha or 55ml per 10L of water. To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in the powerful herbicide enhancer, Activate-g 1L.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||2ml per litre of water
||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
||5.5ml per litre of water
||Most perennial weeds
- Foliar acting total herbicide for effective, long-lasting control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds.
- High strength glyphosate- one of the strongest on the market!
- Can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift onto neighbouring plants.
- If treating waxy weeds such as ivy or bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- If treating horsetail or marestail you will need Diamond.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions.
- Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup Hi-Aktiv.
Gallup is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Clinic Ace®, Roundup® , Rosate® , Roaste®, Slingshot™, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.