This walk behind garden fertiliser spreader makes light work of treating lawns & other flat areas. Two plastic wheels provide easy manoeuvrability on many types of terrain, and can even be used to spread salt or grit during the winter. This applicator allows you to quickly spread a range of seed & fertiliser products on lawns, sports fields and paddocks. The machine's spinning disc casts a wide spreading width which means less trips, and far quicker than doing it by hand.
Giving grass the correct nutrition will ensure your lawn is healthy and a lot more tolerant to disease and drought, and will also reduce weeds & moss. If there is a large amount of moss, we would recommend removing this by using a sprayable liquid product called Nitro-gem Lawn Tonic, or a spreadable granule called Weed Feed & Moss Killer.
This spreader has a tough polypropylene hopper, plastic chassis and handle. This product requires minor assembly.
- 30kg capacity.
- Power coated steel frame.
- Adjustable gate with 30 gate settings.
- 9 inch Poly wheels
- Easy to assemble.
- For paddocks consider applying 20-10-10 Fertiliser.
- If treating lawns, consider using 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- When handling fertilisers ensure you wear Chemical Resistant Gloves.
- On rough or uneven ground we would recommend using a spreader with rubber wheels such as the Pro Spreader.