Granulated Lime can be applied using a standard fertiliser spreader at a time convenient to the grower. This eliminates the use of outside contractors and makes spreading less dependant on prevailing weather conditions. It also has considerable cost savings as the volume of Granulated Lime required is far less.
Our Granulated Lime is made from a micronized powder which is pelleted to make it easy to apply to the crop without producing clouds of dust. Immediate pH improvement is achieved followed by a fast response from the crop. Correct and fast pH adjustment allows maximum utilization of expensive fertiliser. It is also an excellent source of calcium- an essential nutrient important in plant cell wall cell structure.
Also available in 25kg bags.
Application Rates (0.1pH improvement):
|Sand/loamy sands||Sandy/slit loams||Clay/loamy clays||Organic soils||Peat soils |
|60 kg/ha||100 kg/ha||125 kg/ha||150 kg/ha||200 kg/ha|
|25 kg/ac||40 kg/ac||50 kg/ac||60 kg/ac||80 kg/ac|
- Can be used all year round.
- Pelleted micronized powder- avoids production of dust clouds.
- Improved pH is acheived immediately.
- Provides a source of calcium.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply Granulated Lime before your fertiliser to ensure the best uptake.
- Apply when light showers or dew is forecast to help it disolve.
- We also have this product in smaller 25kg Bags.