ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Cold Start is ideal for use from February through to June as an early season fertiliser. This granular NPK fertiliser contains 11% nitrogen, 5% phosphorus and 5% potassium. Greenmaster Pro-Lite Cold Start also has the added bonus of 8% iron which will green up and strengthen your grass as well as help to control moss.
Greenmaster Pro-Lite Cold Start has small, fine granules (0.5-1.7mm) to allow for quick dispersal. Whilst this fertiliser can be used at any time during the season, it is best used early on as it works well at cooler temperatures. Releasing over a 6 week period, this fertiliser gives your turf a kick start to assist early season growth and improve hardiness.
- Turf response seen in 7 days.
- Ideal for kick starting turf in the cooler months.
- Improves turf hardiness and assists growth early in the season.
- High iron content deters moss and provides a strong turf response, without rapid and excessive growth.
- Granule dispersal takes only 3-4 days.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
- Avoid applying Greenmaster Pro-Lite Cold Start during frosty or drought conditions.
- For an alternative NPK analysis, take a look at Nutrigrow Mosstop 6-5-10+6fe.
- Looking to apply granular fertiliser over a large area? Have a look at our Professional Fertiliser Spreader.
- Use our Soil Analysis Service to learn more about your soil and be given a fertiliser recommendation tailored to your soil's needs.
|Active Ingredient||11% nitrogen, 5% phosphorus, 5% potassium oxide + 8% iron|
|Pack Size Coverage||714-833m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||30-35g/m2|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||February, March, April, May, June|
|MPN||Does not apply|
£101.94 Inc VAT £84.95 Ex VAT
£28.20 Inc VAT £23.50 Ex VAT As low as: £21.90
£29.94 Inc VAT £24.95 Ex VAT