This high quality grass seed mixture is suitable for new and existing lawns or amenity areas. It is an economical landscape ryegrass mixture that establishes quickly giving rapid cover and good wear tolerance. This mixture is also available in a 2kg Bag.
This seed has been treated with Headstart® GOLD, which is the latest in seed treatment technology for grass seeds. The coating improves performance and ensures maximum germination and establishment so that a healthy well rooted sward can grow. Headstart® GOLD is a further development of the well-recognised HEADSTART® treatment and has been developed using the latest scientific findings and field experience. Each seed has been coated with seaweed extracts, bio-stimulants, molybdenum, copper, sulphur & phosphorus.
- 70% Perennial Ryegrass
- 30% Strong Creeping Red Fescue
Sow at 35g/m2
- Suitable for new and existing lawns.
- Contains ryegrass.
- Provides rapid cover and good wear tolerance.
- Seeds treated with Headstart® GOLD.
- If possible, do not treat for weeds until grass is older than 6 months old.
- Treat annually with 9-7-7 Fertiliser to maintain a healthy sward.
- Use our Lawn Soil Analysis service to find out exactly what nutrients are available.
- Take a look at our How To Seed and Overseed a Lawn Guide.
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|