Nutrigrow High-P is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas requiring a large amount of phosphate (P). High-P also benefits from a low amount of nitrogen & potassium, making it a popular choice as a general feed. This product is widely used in paddocks and pasture as a corrective treatment for phosphate (P) deficiencies, or used at lower rates as a general feed which will slowly release the fertiliser over a 6 week period.
The application rate will depend on how many times you will apply the product, and also what the grass is going to be used for. If you require a detailed reccomendation, please contact us for a soil analysis kit. Apply either by hand or through one of our applicators.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
Understanding Fertiliser Analysis:
- Under the metric system the unit of measurement is a kg.
- Recommendations are given in kg/ha.
- A fertiliser with the analysis 10:15:10 contains: 10% nitrogen, 15% phosphate, 10% potassium.
- In a 25kg bag: 10% of the 25kg is Nitrogen i.e. 2.5kg N, 15% of the 25kg is Phosphate i.e. 3.75kg P, 10% of the 25kg is Potassium i.e. 2.5kg K.
- For more information on fertiliser rates visit www.defra.gov.uk/rb209.
- Ideal for plants deficient in phosphate.
- Contains low levels of nitrogen and potassium- ideal as a general feed.
- When used at lower rates as a general feed High-P is released slowly over a 6 week period.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are looking for a liquid fertiliser look at Nutri-gem Liquid.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas look at our Pro Fertiliser Spreader.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
|Active Ingredient||10% nitrogen, 15% phosphate, 10% potassium|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||500-2000m2|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||20-50g/m2|
|Application Method(s)||Spread by Hand, Spreader|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Paddock, Pasture, Sports Turf, Trees & Ornamentals|
|Safe For Use On||Conifer Safe, Grass, Lawns, New Grass, Paddocks, Pasture, Safe Around Fruit Trees, Safe Around Shrubs, Safe Around Trees, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer, Autumn|
|MPN||Does not apply|