This Stem Injection system has been specifically designed for eliminating invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Himalayan Balsam & Horsetail. It is an ideal alternative to spraying in environmentally sensitive areas such as near water or around Plants & Shrubs.
Lightweight and easy to use, the InjectorDos Pro comes in a secure and robust carry case, complete with a 1 litre backpack to replenish the applicator via a length of hose, spare needles, gloves & grease.
To disconnect the backpack from the applicator, liquid supply is simply shut off using an in-line tap. The injector is constructed from stainless steel & features chemical resistant seals for extended product longevity and is simple to clean and maintain.
Features & Benefits
- Sharp robust needle delivers herbicide right to the centre of the stem
- A “dial-in” facility allows to adjust and control the dispensed volume
- No loss of product to the environment
- Liquid supply can be easily shut off using an in-line tap
- A finer second needle included for treating re-growth
- Lightweight design, simple cleaning and maintenance
- Smart & Safe carrying case
- Ensure you are wearing a Face Shield, Gloves & Coveralls whenever handling the Stem Injector.
- Use in conjuction with Roundup Pro Biactive 450 at a rate of 1.6ml per stem .
- It is advised you mark each stem once it has been treated.
Product Brochure - click here
Incl. VAT: £24.54 Excl. VAT: £20.45 As low as: £17.00
Incl. VAT: £56.82 Excl. VAT: £47.35 As low as: £39.00
Incl. VAT: £4.19 Excl. VAT: £3.49 As low as: £2.50
Incl. VAT: £10.74 Excl. VAT: £8.95
Incl. VAT: £130.80 Excl. VAT: £109.00
Incl. VAT: £6.48 Excl. VAT: £5.40 As low as: £4.00
|MPN||Does not apply|
|Area of Use||No|
|Safe For Use On||No|
|Period Of Use||No|
|Pack Size Coverage||No|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||No|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||No|