LAST CHANCE TO BUY is 19th June 2019 before it is withdrawn from the market. Last date to use is 19th March 2020.
Instrata® is a robust, high performance fungicide giving powerful protection from disease infection, plus essential curative and eradicant control. The 3-way mix of actives targets disease at every stage of the lifecycle.
The complementary three-way mix of new fludioxonil with the proven propiconazole and chlorothalonil targets disease at every stage of the life-cycle and gives both contact and systemic activity in the plant.
- Can be used at any time of the year
- Rainfast in an hour
- Works on all stages of disease activity
- Protective, curative and eradicate action against key turf diseases
- Three active ingredients for three-way action
- Mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed
- If you require a smaller amount then look at a similar product called Inter Tebloxy 250ml.
- To help aid Dry Patch & Fairy rings look at Abzorb Triple.
|Active Ingredient||362g/l chlorothalonil, 14.5g/l fludioxonil and 56.9g/l propiconazole|
|Pack Size Coverage||3,333m2|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||9L/ha per 300-600L of water|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||Not approved|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Sports Turf|