Interfix is a selective, systemic, post emergence herbicide containing 40g/L fluroxypyr, 20g/L clopyralid and 200g/L MCPA. These powerful active ingredients provide effective control over a wide range of broad-leaved weeds including daisy, dandelion, plantain, mouse-ear, buttercup, ribwort, yarrow, speedwells & clovers.
Interfix boasts unique micro-emulsion technology which increases herbicidal activity and also makes it very safe. This product is one of very few on the market that can be applied to grass only two months after sowing. For best results apply when weeds are in active growth normally between April to September when the soil is moist. Do not apply in periods of drought unless irrigation is applied. Avoid mowing 3 days before and after spraying to ensure sufficient weed leaf surface is present and to allow uptake and movement of Interfix within the weed.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||4ml per litre of water
||annual & perennial broad-leaved weeds
- Selective, systemic, post emergence herbicide containing 3 strong active ingredients.
- Unique micro-emulsion technology increases herbicidal activity.
- Controls a wide range of common turf weeds, including daisy and common mouse ear.
- Can be used on new grass only two months after sowing.
- Safe for use on turf unlike other herbicides on the market.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Feed your grass with a quality product such as 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If moss is present in your lawn then look at mixing in Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Interfix.