Kerb Granules is a pre-or post-emergence residual herbicide that can be applied around trees, shrubs & ornamental plantings in order to deliver long-lasting weed control against grasses & broad-leaved weeds. It is especially useful for the control of weed growth around trees, shrubs and roses along walls, hedge boundaries and fence lines where mowing can be difficullt.
Apply Kerb Granules between October & February when conditions are cooler because the granules are mobile in the soil profile. This will control many of the weeds which are present at the time and also deliver long-lasting control to spring germinating weeds. The active ingredient, propyzamide, works by inhibiting cell division which disrupts the growth process and ultimately leads to the death of the targeted plant.
Kerb Granules is the standard treatment when trying to control weeds around Christmas trees due to the product's safeness to the tree, and the long lasting control it offers. Use this product with the Kerb Granule Applicator for even coverage.
For a cheaper brand with the same active ingredient, why not look at Gem Granules.
- Effective residual herbicide for the control of grasses and broad-leaved weeds around trees, shrubs and ornamental plantings.
- Useful for weed control along walls, hedge boundaries and fence lines where mowing can be difficult.
- Provides long-lasting control to spring germinating weeds as well as those present at the time of application.
- The standard treatment when controlling weeds around Christmas trees.
- Can be applied in all weather conditions.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you want to kill grass which is already established around trees & shrubs then use Falcon.
- This product is also available as a sprayable liquid called Kerb Flo 5L.
- For best weed control, cool, moist soil conditions are required after application.
- Use this product with the Kerb Granule Applicator for even coverage.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handing Kerb Granules.