MAPP No – N/A
LERAP Category – N/A
Active Ingredient – 9% Nitrogen, 7% Phosphate & 7% Potassium
Spreading Rate – 35-70g per m2
Area Covered – Up to 750m2
Pack Size – 25kg
Required Safety Equipment -Gloves
Nutrigrow 9-7-7 Spring & Summer fertiliser is ideal for any grass area from sports fields to fine lawns. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm granules which offers an excellent spreading pattern.
Having a lush & healthy lawn enables it to with stand many lawn issues, such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought. You can expect the nutrients to be released slowly over a 6 week period which avoids any rapid top growth and repeated mowing. Apply by hand or through a spreader in mid-season on areas subject to intense use.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
*Please note, free delivery is only offered on fertiliser orders over £300 (ex VAT)*
- 6 weeks longevity
- Turf Response is seen within 7 days
- Granule Dispersal takes on average 4-5 days
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- High Phosphate and Potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development.
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution.
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients.
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 714sq.m making them very economical.
- When applying, ensure you get even coverage. view our Fertiliser Spreaders
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment
Incl. VAT: £58.78 Excl. VAT: £48.98
Incl. VAT: £23.99 Excl. VAT: £19.99 As low as: £17.00
Incl. VAT: £101.94 Excl. VAT: £84.95
Incl. VAT: £23.40 Excl. VAT: £19.50 As low as: £18.00
Incl. VAT: £59.99 Excl. VAT: £49.99
Incl. VAT: £45.00 Excl. VAT: £37.50
|MPN||Does not apply|
|Area of Use||No|
|Safe For Use On||No|
|Period Of Use||No|
|Pack Size Coverage||No|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||No|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||No|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||No|