LockStar is a NEW residual, pre-emergent total herbicide for use on amenity and landscape areas. Using a new & innovative active ingredient, iodosulfuron, LockStar is an excellent residual herbicide that offers effective control over many species of weeds, such as dandelion, white clover, ribwort plantain & black nightshade. When applied prior to germination, LockStar can keep treated surfaces weed-free for up to 4 months!
LockStar is an excellent product for resistance management as it contains two active ingredients with different modes of action. A product containing two active ingredients with differing modes of action allows increased longevity compared to products with only one mode of action.
- Controls a broad spectrum of weeds.
- Has a residual effect for up to 4 months.
- Contains the innovative active ingredient, iodosulfuron- the first new weed control active ingredient to be released in the UK for several years.
- Always read the product label before use.
- LockStar is best applied before weeds emerge. Apply a single application per season between February and June.
- Mix with glyphosate or fatty acids for post-emergence control.
- For an excellent glyphosate herbicide, take a look at Roundup Pro Vantage 480 5L.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling LockStar.
|Active Ingredient||360g/kg diflufenican, 10g/kg iodosulfuron|
|LERAP Category||Crop over 5m - see authourisation for details|
|Pack Size Coverage||10,000m2 or 1 Hectare|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||500g per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Clover, Dandelion, Meadow Grass, Ribwort Plantain, Speedwell|
|Period Of Use||February, March, April, May, June|
|MPN||Does not apply|