Bittersaltz is a soluble fertiliser that offers excellent nutritional benefits for plants and trees in a number of areas including lawns, paddocks, amenity turf, agricultural crops and sports turf. Bittersaltz is also very cost effective for a foliar fertiliser containing both magnesium and sulphur. Bittersaltz is suited for use as a mixture with fungicides or other nurtitional products. Bittersaltz is used to aid stress and combat deficiencies across multiple crops including yellowing of grass or the reduction of blight (a plant disease) in box hedging.
- Cost effective.
- Contains a powerful mix of magnesium and sulphur.
- Can be used in a mixture with fungicides or other fertilisers.
- Suitable for use all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you require a tonic to aid stressed plants, look at Hort-booster.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.