Mosskade is a popular moss, liverwort, algae and lichen control product that is made form 100% natural ingredients. It contains plant derived starch, proteins, oils, lactic acid and water. For the best results, we recommend applying MossKade in Autumn, Winter or Spring to produce a protective layer that prevents moss or algae from forming. Not only does it look untidy, but they can also create a slip hazard especially when wet.
Mosskade can be used on a wide range of surfaces including wood and concrete and works by physically coating and blocking the pores of the moss, algae or lichen. It gives visible results within a few days of spraying. It is widely used in domestic gardens, landscaping and in nurseries.
- Can be used on wood and concrete
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Works by physically coating the moss, algae, lichen or liverwort. Thick layers need to be treated with duplicate applications
- Makes areas look tidy and reduces the risk of slipping
- Apply early morning to allow it time to thoroughly dry
- It is most effective when applied to the target species when it is actively respiring
- Appy at the first sign of algae, moss or liverwort
- Repeat applications as necessary