Naturalis-L is a bioinsecticide containing a natural fungus(based on the entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana (strain ATCC 74040) and can be used on all protected crops including edible and non-edible. Naturalis controls whitefly and thrips and leaves no chemical residue. Another benefit of Naturalis is that there is no harvest interval after application, meaning that it can be used at any growth stage on vegetables, fruit and ornamentals.
Whitefly - glasshouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and honeysuckle whitefly (Aleyrodes lonicerae) can be treated at all growth stages by Naturalis-L.
Spider Mite - Activity has been shown against two-spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae), carmine mite (Tetranychus cinnabarinus) and tomato russet mite (Aculops lycopersici). Most effective on the nymph and egg stage than adult.
Thrips - Activity against thrips at all mobile stages. Better results are seen when treatment is started early
Other pests - capsid (Lygocoris), aphids, caterpillar, leafhopper, shore fly, fruit flies and sciarid flies may be susceptible however control cannot be guaranteed.
Pests will be seen dead (usually on the floor) 3-5 days after application.
- Apply when the weather is warm. The optimum temperature is 20 oc and 27oc, however the fungus is still active at temperatures outside this range (10 and 37 oc)
- Treating high infestations of whitefly initially with a knock-down insecticide before applying Naturalis-L
- When spraying ensure all of the leafs surface including the underside is covered.
- Apply early morning or late afternoon
- For best results apply early before the infestation become severe
- Always read the product label before use and use correct PPE
|Active Ingredient||7.160 % w/w beauveria bassiana ATCC-74040|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||depends on crop & rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||0.3% v/v - 3L / 100L water|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Spider Mite, Thrips, Whitefly|
|Area of Use||Fruit Crops, Horticulture, Plants, Vegetables|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
Mix at 0.3% v/v
3L / 100L water
Please see label for max individual doses